Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Page Frames Albums

Well after delays delays with our usual manufacturer, I FINALLY am getting my hands on the hottest new scrapbooking product: acrylic pageframes albums.
Due to the huge demand I am only getting a limited supply so I am taking preorders.
Available still are:

2 flower albums $18.00 ea
1 heart album $18.00 ea
3 sets of small rolodex cards $5.00 per set
2 4inch square albums $ 22.00
4 six inch square albums$ 25.00
4 eight inch square albums $30.00

Each book comes with a ton of pages tto embellish!
Want to find out how you can get a free one? Visit my blog! Those wnating a sneak I posted the front of my album on the previous post and more on my blog. I will post the completed album once it is finished. Also, I have received the new 7 gypsies interchangeable stamps sets in oval and rectangle, new maya road clear stamp sets and prima crystals. Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

mark me down for one not sure of the size will let you know