Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well it has been a while since I posted but it has been busy! I have a lot in the works for 2008. One of which is hopefully a brick and mortar store! I have received approval on zoning from the city of Red Deer for the space I found! Very exciting!
The Christmas mini album class was fun and i have a few straggling kits left over if anyone wants to put those Christmas photos in an album before they are lost.Email me and I will get one in the mail to you right away.
I will be attending the show in Edmonton to get a look at all the great new product releases and I will post pics of ordered items so anyone wanting to do preorders can.
Last but not least, keep watching for a DT CALL! I will be looking for DT members who can help get projects up for a surprise location sale and crop as well as the store once everything is finalized.
Thanks for all your support in 2007 and I can't wait to see what 2008 brings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.