Thursday, June 14, 2007

Upcoming Classes

Welcome to Red Deer's Custom Scrap booking supply source! After many frustrating shopping trips hunting for the perfect products, I decided to solve the problem and offer them myself. Great line up from Hambly Studios, Maya Road, 7 Gypsies, Urban Lily and more!
Check the calender to find details for upcoming classes. First up is the altered frame on June 29th, Circle journal Defined on July 3 and Power Sketch on July 15th. Classes will be limited throughout the summer but I have a great line up for the fall. Check back often to see guest teachers, new products and great tips and ideas.
There will be a limited number of class kits for purchase. A photo of the project will be posted the day after the class runs. Kits include all supplies and instruction sheet. Anyone wishing to order please email me at albumsfromtheattic@yahoo.ca
Shop all of our suppliers at Red Deer Farmers Market. We will be there from 7am until 1pm. I look forward to getting to know all our local talent! If you are interested in a particular technique or product, feel free to email me to see if a class is scheduled or if the product is on it's way.
Store front in the works so you can shop daily, will feature children's play space so you can shop worry free!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Tannis! I can't wait to see what you've got in store!!!

Anam_Kihaku said...

YEAH!!! fantastic news :)

Linda said...

ROCK ON Girl!!!!! Lovn all the awesomeness... I will definitely have to check out your supplies. Love it.