Monday, June 25, 2007

You've Been Framed!



Altered item frame is first up on our class registry! Our class is June 29th and is filling quickly! Please email me if you wish to register as availability is limited.
This class is a great way to showcase a selection of photos. Choose a theme such as friends, grandparents, family etc. Everything will be provided for you except the photos. Reminder: please bring your basic tool kit which should include a trimmer, scissors, adhesive, a journaling pen, a pencil and an eraser. Projects may not be exactly as shown. Note: your front word doesn't have to say "home", you can change it up to suit your theme.
This would make a great gift for a friend, father's day etc or even "My summer vacation". The possibilities are endless! It was great to meet so many new faces at the Farmer's market and I look forward to seeing you all in class. Cost is $40.00. Those wishing to purchase a kit can email me and I will ship you a kit which includes all supplies and detailed instructions. Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love this Tannis... will definitely have to try it. I'm just sooooo tickled for you.